Hello, my name is Navy… (yes, it’s my real name)
This is my first blog and I do not have any kind of direction to follow so… bare with me. A bit about me; I love painting, drawing and creating things… this site/blog will be my outlet to share a bit of me to the world.
I’ve dabbled in website creation (I’m a bit of a geek at heart), created and designed poster and ads so as you can see, anything involving creating turns into a passion of mine. I’ve even created and crafted all my own wedding invitation stationary and favours.
More random things about me…
- I hate driving, I love being chauffeured around by my husband.
- I dislike walking also, unless it’s hiking, surrounded by nature where I can enjoy the scenery.
- I love camping and fishing.
- I love the sound of the ocean waves and rain fall.
- I love the way it smells outside after a sun shower in the summer.
- I don’t like the cold but I love the way big fluffy snow flakes fall in the winter.
- I am terrible at decisions… I am definitely not a decisive kind of person.
- I have mild OCD, things need order.
- I love travelling, but then again, who doesn’t.
- My biggest hurdle in creating websites… FONT type… I usually need to find the perfect font before I can get the creative juices flowing.
- I love cooking and baking as long as it doesn’t involve too many ingredients and as long as it doesn’t take longer than 30 minutes. I have tonnes of on-the-fly recipes I might share in future posts.
- I have 2 cats I adore and a husband supportive enough to let me venture in all my heart’s desires.
- I hate Zombies.
There you have “me” in a nutshell.
I hope you stick around and get to know me better!
~ Navy R.
P.S. My 2 fur babies wanted to say hello and posed their mean-mugs for you…