Ever wanted to make your house smell AMAZINGLY yummy-licious? Here’s my banana bread recipe easy to make and bake!
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar (can easily be reduced)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- I added Walnuts to this recipe because I wanted to
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt.
- Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour – maybe give it a check at 50 minutes at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack.
- Remove the banana bread from the pan.
- Slice and serve!